Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Nice

I must say that was some better animation i've seen for a while. Very well done. Please make of movie out of this.

Weed - Harmless? P2 Weed - Harmless? P2

Great stuff here.

Oh dear god i haven't laughed that hard for a long time.

Robotech Director's Cut 3 Robotech Director's Cut 3

Dear god...

That reminded me so much of some anime shows, that was some good stuff right there.

The Secret of Dr. Mario The Secret of Dr. Mario

High

Would of gave this a higher score if i were high myself. But i like the moral of the story.

Shower Of Terror Shower Of Terror

Bath tub of terror

Shouldn't it be bath tub of terror since she was taking a bath? Oh well nice ending though.

MK: Outtakes MK: Outtakes

Sweet!

Probabbly the most reason why I like mortal kombat is to see the finishing move. Now i have an easy way to view them but also enjoy the humor. Great job, please make more like this.

Turd of the Week Turd of the Week

Ehh...

Not a bad little short. But at some parts of the show it seemed like it took forever to get anywhere. The humor was ok, but I think they could of done better.

Mack Daddy Mario 3 (VGDC) Mack Daddy Mario 3 (VGDC)

Good, but starting to milk.

Enjoyed the video, but it's losing its edge that it had at the start. However, i'm curious as to what the next Mack Daddy is going to look like. But still good work.

N N

Not bad.

The whole thing at the start was nice. It gave that wried feeling when I play Silent Hill. But at the end it switches that, but kept the twisted idea.